Who am I ?
My approach,values & background
My ethical standards, my values
- Coaching is a human adventure and begins with a meeting of two people
- Coach and client must each have the desire to work together; this is a condition for the success of the project
- Pleasure and performance are inextricably linked and together make up the alchemy of success of the endeavour
- I believe that we all have the possibility of developing and growing in line with our capacities and our environment and that we are all able to use our talents to improve work performance and work satisfaction
- I abide by the code of ethics of SFCoach and I am myself regularly supervised by a professional coach.
My approach, my way of working
I am very attentive to my relationship with the coachee. I am intuitive and curious to see the world from the other person’s viewpoint but ready to take a stand based on my own judgement when appropriate. I am always looking for the essential in order that the person I am coaching moves a step closer to what s/is looking for.
My way of working
I seek to help my coachees to deepen their awareness and strengthen their commitment to action through the following steps :
- Understand the situation
- Open up awareness
- Try new ways
- Use their potential
- Harvest and measure the benefits of the changes they make
- The heart, vital organ behind drive, gives meaning to action and nourishes our motivation and relationship.
« Be able to take some distance so that when you come back to your task your judgement will be more solid. » - Leonardo da Vinci. Painter, inventor, writer.
« I am what I am doing with what was made of me. » - Jean-Paul Sartre, writer and philosopher.
I am a coach, consultant and trainer accredited inter alia by the European Commission where I have spent many years accompanying managers and leaders through individual and team coaching. I am equally happy in English and in French and use these two languages interchangeably in my ongoing work with managers of every nationality and their multi-cultural teams.
I hold a Master’s degree in Work Psychology. I am a Gestalt practitioner and a certified user of the “Human Element” (Schultz method). I also use the tools of NLP, TA and systemic analysis.